Map has been refactored to avoid re-definition of this class name due to the existing
- Type annotations for global variables and functions (including parameters and return types). Note that this requires at least Python 3.5.
- Removed usage of unverified context when accessing remote files. Note: If you have problems concerning uninstalled certificates on macOS, take a look at the Readme to solve this problem.
- Refactoring of function names and variables (from upper camel case to lowercase with underscore)
- New function
message(text: str, state: int, *args: str)which handles the output of messages
- Additional tests for source data provided within data/source.json
- Option to define the last data row in data/source.json as difference from the total number of rows. This makes the source file more flexible since updates to the data file can be handled more efficiently.
- Documentation for all functions
VisualizationMapto avoid re-definition of this class name due to the existing
- Extend documentation for
- #3 (Code documentation)